Sheila Vitesh Robinson, MSW, CICSW
- BA: Sociology and Journalism
- Masters: Social Work
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker/Certified Psychotherapist
- National Association of Social Workers
- Executive Women International
- Toastmaster's International
Ms. Sheila Vitesh Robinson is the President of Lakecalm Inc., a consulting group specializing in organizational development and corporate training. She has provided innovative, customized seminars for numerous companies such as American Family Insurance, McCormack Baron Ragan, Karaab International, and the Governor's Council. Her professional journey can best be described as an eclectic mosaic with one central them; Enhancing Human Capital.
Her primary program focus is healthy workplace initiatives and functioning. Ms. Robinson has earned distinction for her ability to incorporate clinical expertise, creative expression, and interactive elements in all Lakecalm Inc. seminars.
Ms. Robinson is a member of Toastmasters International and the Wellness Council. She has won numerous awards for her polished presentation style; which has been described as featuring the perfect blend of humor, knowledge, and sincerity.
Presentation Titles and Description
- From Madness to Motivation in the Workplace
- Managing Challenging Personalities
- Overwhelmed No Longer/ Balancing Work and Family
- Serenity Now; The Stress Management Series
- Playing Nice in the Sand box/ Making Work ... Work!
- Discovering your True Passions
- Power House Team Building
- Cultivating the Customer Service Mentality
- Shaking the Kaliedoscope; Coping with Change
- You Make the Call; Telephone Etiquette
- ... and more
The Art of Checking Your Baggage and Moving on with Life: Coming Soon!
"I left Lakecalm Inc's Stress Management workshop feeling so empowered. The humorous and creative presentation style makes you want to go beyond just thinking about the skills you learn -- but actually putting them into practice."
- Vikki Ortiz, Staff Reporter
Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
"Milwaukee Health Services Inc., training experience with Lakecalm Inc. can be best expressed by using Lakecalm's signature closing, 'Warmly', ... the experience was full of warmth, professionalism, and instilled confidence in our employees."
- Crystal Reed-Hardy, Director of Human Resources
Milwaukee Health Services
For fee information, please contact (262) 853-4627.
Travels From And Travel Requirements
Roundtrip ground and airfare, reasonable meals and hotel accommodations if needed.
Who Should Hire Sheila And Why
Any person, group, or organization interested in showcasing a genuine talent with a wealth of knowledge to share. This speaker delivers and then some!