The Four Seasons Speakers
The Four Seasons Speakers Bureau Corporate Alliance offers your organization's senior managers and heir-apparents a comprehensive approach to business growth strategies, leadership and executive development and corporate visioning… in order to assure success to your organization during uncertain times.
This alliance of 12 selected seasoned professionals serves the trend in major corporations today: to create an institute for the purpose of maximizing and keeping key executives. Participants receive strategy, mentoring and seasoning that far transcends routine training. Our function is also to integrate the development of people as individuals with their performance as teams and ultimately as an entire organization by linking with suppliers, by conducting wide ranging research, by facilitating the delivery of content and by leading the effort to build a superior leadership team.
This concept instills loyalty, empowerment to make decisions, savvy at risk taking and buy-in for long-term company strategies.
An increasing number of Fortune 1000 companies and national professional associations have responded to this need by developing corporate universities, which increased dramatically in number during the 1990's -- a trend that is expected to accelerate in the new decade.
In contrast to traditional academic institutions, corporate universities offer the ability to meet specific, focused workforce education, training and career-development needs. The Corporate University Alliance provides the opportunity to interact with peers, mentors and subject matter experts.
The need exists for comprehensive business ideas and strategy. Numerous seminars offer similar solutions for similar topics. Businesses spend so much time on momentary pieces of their puzzles that they neglect long-term Strategic Planning and miss potential successes. Costs of band-aid surgery and make-good work cost six times that of planning for business on the front end.
Our alliance offers each major component to business success via internationally known mentors, consultants, speakers, trainers and business planners.
- Corporate management.
- Senior executives who have innovated through the years, offering fresh approaches to old lessons and original knowledge to master the balance of their careers.
- Rising stars, mid-management execs, entrepreneurs… insights into business functions, seasoning to become a top executive and creative approaches to staying at the top.
- Key corporate employees.
- Corporate invitees and customers.
The kind of organizations that are ideal for the Corporate University Alliance include:
- Companies which have not reviewed or updated their mission statement within the last five years.
- Companies which seek to curb downward trends in their business.
- Companies which have been successful but which seek new growth or expanded lines of products or services.
- Companies which do not have a business plan or marketing plan.
- Companies which are considering going public.
- Companies with empowerment and team building issues.
- Companies which are subject to regulatory scrutiny, with input from business, government and public constituencies.
- Executives who feel that it's "lonely at the top" and who seek Big Picture ideas.
- Public sector agencies and non-profit organizations which plan for the future.
This alliance has many business experts in its brain trust, several of whom have served as faculty members in other corporate "universities" and "institutes." These highly qualified and selected professionals cover the following topics.
1. The Business you're in
- Core industry
- Subject experts
- Emerging Trends
- Product design
2. Running the business
- Making Products-services in an efficient manner
- Technical instruction
- Technological innovation
- Telephone etiquette
- Time management
- Physical plant operations instruction
- Computer operations
- Administrative practices, procedures, operations, structure, supplies, systems Relationships with suppliers, vendors
- Distribution Safety and Security
- Accounting practices
- Banking practices
- Payables and Receivables administration
- Insurance and benefits program administration
- Forecasting, budgeting
- Investor relations
- Taking companies public
- Mergers, acquisitions, expansion opportunites
- Learning organization
- Team building
- Human relations skills
- Recruiting, hiring and supersivsion of employees
- Stress Management
- Negotiating skills
- Leadership development
- Professional development
- Executive development
- Re-engineering of policies and procedures
- Re-engineering of the workforce
5. Business development
- Business and marketplace development
- Developing sales programs and strategies
- Sales training and planning
- Interpreting Research Data
- Public relations
- Corporate communications
- Working with graphic artists-providers, adio-visual companies, printers Special events planning-implementation
- Specialty advertising
- Direct Marketing-research-telemarketing
- Collaborating to build new business opportunities
6. Body of Knowledge
- Company performance reviews
- Big Picture views of company structure
- Professional development as a whole for the organization External influences
7. The Big Picture
- Building a shared vision
- Strategic planning
- Outside-the-box thinking
- Executive Think Tanks
- Crisis management and preparedness
- Growth Strategies
- Thought Leadership
- Benchmarking progress
- The quality process
- Creative business practices, collaborations, innovations Changing Markets, opportunities, barriers, walking the talk
The Corporate University Alliance professionals also provide:
- Development of Professional Certification programs
- Online Conferences
- Distinguished Lecture Series
- Business Awards Programs
Our distinguished list of Corporate University Alliance Professionals:
- Hank Moore
- Michael Hick
- Steve Drozdeck
- Peter Ricchuitti
- Debra Jones
- Melissa Giovagnoli
- Margaret Serrano
- John McGlynn
- Barron Evans
- John DiFrances
- Rob Sullivan
- Paul Decker